Looking for professional Tax Preparer for a well-established and growing firm that performs a wide variety of tax, accounting, and advisory services to many industries located primarily in the western suburbs.
· Prepare and file state and federal tax returns
· File paperwork for extensions and exemptions
· Review financial documents to determine accuracy and potential impact on taxes
· Use financial planning tactics to aid in clients tax profile
· 3+ years tax preparation experience
· Proficiency in professional tax software (LACERTE), QuickBooks, and Excel
· Experience with high net worth clients with complicated tax situations
· Possess fundamental accounting understanding, which includes balance sheets and profit and loss statements (preferred)
· Degree in Accounting or related field (preferred)
M-F 10 am to 5 pm during the off season
40+ Hours during tax season
Role: Tax Professional
Location: Carol Stream,
Apply for this job now.