Kavaliro is seeking a Sr Business Systems Analyst that creates custom software products for medium to large enterprise customers. Our client works across web, mobile, desktop, and embedded product development. This position is remote until COVID-19 regulations surpass.
Senior Business Systems Analysts are generalists who engage in all aspects of the software lifecycle— user research, business strategy, information architecture, sketching, wireframing, visual design, and interaction design.
Additionally, the analyst has the primary responsibility to elicit, analyze, validate, specify, verify, and manage the requirements of the project stakeholders, including customers and end users. They work closely with developers, creating an effortless user experience and a rock-solid piece of software.
Many times, the analyst will assist the customers with discovering, clarifying, or re-engineer the customers' business processes.
Analysts often serve as project leads, guiding discovery workshops and defining projects alongside senior leadership. At times, being an analyst will involve managing a budget, organizing an agile backlog, and taking the lead in client communication.Skills:
- Self-Managing. The BA may at times be the sole position assigned to a project. Must be focused, self-directed and have the ability to manage their own time and work
- Possesses a high degree of professionalism and poise when navigating various levels of a client' s organization
- Strong leadership skills, ability to inspire others with confidence
- Generates enthusiasm among internal and external team members
- Continually seeks opportunities for process improvements and increased client satisfaction
- Represents Company in a professional, consultative manner
- Outstanding facilitation skills to lead meetings with clients and be point of contact between the business users and the technical team
- Ability to manage the analysis process to include identifying tasks, timelines, and needs from the client
- Utilizes strong analytical skills, communication skills and attention to detail to elicit, articulate and document the business requirements for proposed solutions
- Translates business and user requirements into high quality functional specifications for development resources
- Relies on extensive experience to provide thought leadership and success strategies throughout the project lifecycle
- Ability to understand technical needs of the system in order to guide the client towards the correct solution - based upon previous experience with custom developed solutions
- As the subject matter expert, develops test plans that ensure the accuracy and quality of the solution, in accordance with business, user and technology requirements
- Leads the testing effort to ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
- Communicates with the client and development team regarding user acceptance testing, production roll-out and post-production change order processes
- Bachelor' s Degree with at least 5 years directly in the role of business analysis for a software development firm or consulting company
- Leadership experience with clients and teams
- Experience working in the Software Solution Consulting Industry
- Demonstrated combination of business aptitude with exemplary written and oral communication skills
- Ability to self-manage, and manage the analysis process with the client and internal team members
- Background in custom development with a strong understanding and knowledge of current technology
- Knowledge of product management concepts and how enterprise software products are positioned and developed
- Experience in the User Experience design of enterprise software products, specifically for web-based and mobile applications