Role: Primary Teacher
Location: Newbury, Berkshire
Salary: £600- £700 per week
Start Date: Immediate
Teacher * Reception Teacher * Newbury * Reading * Year R * EYFS * Key Stage 1 * Key Stage 2 * KS1 * KS2 * Berkshire * RG1 * RG2 * RG7 * RG8 * RG19 * RG20 * RG4 * RG18 * RG 30 * RG31 * Primary School * Teaching Jobs * Supply * Education *
We at Teaching Personnel are seeking Fully Qualified Primary Teacher in the Berkshire area. We have vacancies to fill for Teachers who can teach either the KS1 or the KS2 curriculum full time or part time when possible.
Requirements for the role:
- Have a recognised teaching qualification PGCE / QTS (or the equivalent)
- Relevant Key Stage teaching experience
- High expectations for all students and the determination to help all children succeed
- The ability to work effectively in a team of teachers, support staff and outside agencies
- DBS on the update service or be willing to get one (this can be done through us)
- Practices to develop and encourage pupil's interests and knowledge
- Must be able to build effective relationships with all children and young people.
- Must be an amicable and caring personality with integrity.
- Must have flexibility, strength of character and be resilience.
- Must be adaptable and inclined to accept guidance and support.
- Must be an appropriate role model to learners.
- Must have the ability to remain calm in challenging situations.
- Must have a positive solution focused approach to challenging situations.
- Must be emotionally literate.
- Must be fit enough for work and able to engage in a range of activities with the pupils.
- Must be able to work to deadlines.
Benefits of working with Teaching Personnel:
- 20 plus years' experience as the leading Education Recruitment agency working in partnership with countless Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools
- Weekly Pay - PAYE included (Tax & NI)
- A dedicated, specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Unrivalled CPD opportunities including Team Teach, NASEN and Autism Awareness
- Full or flexible part-time work to fit around your existing commitments or current lifestyle
- School based working hours - 8:30am-15:30pm
- A chance to commit to a permanent contract if desired
To apply for the position, please send your most up to date CV to Luca at #removed# or call 01183 271559 for more information. To see further vacancies similar to this role please visit https://#removed#/jobs