We are seeking a Registered Nurse Supervisor RN or our skilled nursing home The Gardens At East-Mountain, in Wilkes-Barre PA!
The Registered Nurse Supervisor RN will direct the performance of nursing personnel, under the medical direction of the residents’ attending physician's and the Director of Nursing Services.
Registered Nurse Supervisor
Full Time 3pm - 11pm (every other weekend and every other holiday)
Part Time 3pm - 11pm (every other weekend and every other holiday)
$5,000 Sign-Up Bonus*
- Direct the day-to-day functions of the nursing assistants in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long-term care facility
- Ensure that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures established by facility
- Responsibility for complying with facility policies and procedures and making recommendations for revisions
- Make written and oral reports/recommendations concerning the activities of your shift as required
- Cooperate with other resident services when coordinating nursing services to ensure that resident's total regimen of care is maintained
- Participate in the development, maintenance, and implementation of the facility’s quality assurance program
- Participate in facility surveys (inspections)
- Assist in planning the nursing services portion of the resident’ discharge plan as necessary
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Active license to practice as a RN in this State.
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for; Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more!
The Gardens at East Mountain, located in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania, provides skilled nursing care and short-term rehabilitation works to help get you back on your feet and return home quickly. The facility also offers a Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program to treat high-risk pulmonary patients and is designed to both improve outcomes and decrease hospital re-admissions of patients with pulmonary disease disorders, including those suffering from COPD, emphysema, atelectasis, thoracic surgery, asthma, chronic bronchitis, respiratory failure, pneumonia and CHF.
Role: Registered Nurse Supervisor RN
Apply for this job now.