Expanding small business in Wesley Chapel seeking full-time employee for an Administrative/Sales position. Eligible candidates will be motivated, reliable, detail-oriented, self-sufficient, posses sales ability, great organization, and people skills. The company will train in all other aspects needed. Looking for a long-term employee who will grow with the company.
- Field incoming sales calls
- Consult with prospective/current clients
- Prepare and process applications
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Bookkeeping and data entry
- Client/File Management
- Perform all other office tasks necessary
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint
- Quickbooks experience a plus
Office hours: Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. No Saturdays or Sundays. Starting salary $14.00- $16.00. Benefits including 401k and Profit Sharing after the first year. Package includes sick, vacation and paid holidays.
API is a full-service application processing firm for the electrical, alarm and construction industry.
Role: Licensing Consultant
Location: Wesley Chapel,
Apply for this job now.