Company: REDTAIL TECHNOLOGY, INC.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
You will round out Redtail's growing Compliance department with your expertise. You will help us maintain the highest standards and best practices by executing the corporate compliance and cyber-security program. coordinating and executing administrative support to the corporate Compliance Department. Execute and submit cyclical reports, manages projects, points of contact and ad hoc solutions when and where necessary
Who you are:
Technical · Analytic · Systematic · Diagnostic · Interpretive: You are a problem-solver and treat problems as exciting challenges. You are seeking to gain knowledge and experience in the areas of corporate compliance and cyber-security. You prioritize while multi-tasking on assigned work.
Communicator: Written/verbal interpersonal communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with a broad and diverse group of peers, users, and executives.
Team player: You are comfortable working as part of a team and respecting others' opinions and ideas.
What you'll do:
- Answers telephone calls and customer tickets requesting information relating to corporate compliance and cybersecurity.
- Tracks and logs customer provided questionnaires and contract documents where applicable.
- Assists in the development and design of the corporate partner/vendor risk assessment program.
- Executes and maintains the corporate partner/vendor risk assessment program.
- Coordinates team and external meetings including but not limited to preparing and distributing agendas and other meeting materials, reserving and preparing facilities, and recording, transcribing and distributing meeting minutes.
- Assists in development and implementation of department systems and procedures as needed.
- Responsible for the development and execution of annual and periodic corporate cyber security and compliance awareness training.
- Conduct compliance department training for all new hires. • Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent, three to five years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient on MS Office Suite.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of major cyber-security concepts