Now Hiring DRIVERS
*** Increased Pay Rates! ***
Starting Rate Up To $22/hour
We want YOU to join our TEAM!!
$$$ PAID Training $$$
Positions available in Burlingame, Palo Alto and Daly City
** Begin your day at the most convenient location **
MV Transportation is seeking Drivers, who will be responsible for safely operating a transit vehicle. The primary objective of the Driver is providing safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation.
WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOME
Monday through Friday from 7 am to 6 pm
Location: 1626 Rollins Road, Burlingame, California 94010
Questions?? Please call: (650) 692-3108
- On-time passenger pick-up and delivery.
- Conducting pre and post trip inspections to ensure proper operating condition of vehicle and on-board equipment.
- Ensure safe and clean vehicle condition at the start and end of each shift.
- Communicating effectively with dispatch or central office via two way radio.
- Providing excellent customer service including assistance in boarding and de-boarding, supplying information, and responding appropriately in the event of emergency.
- Employing all techniques of defensive driving to minimize risk.
- Maintaining a safe work area and a focus on safety to reduce the opportunity for injury to self or other employees.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates must be at least 21 years of age.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language clearly.
- Ability to navigate the service area through use of maps, and knowledge of service area.
- Ability to communicate effectively with passengers, passenger representatives and system staff.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to demonstrate professional demeanor and appearance.
- Maintain a strong attendance record.
- Follow company safety and operational rules and procedures.
- Drug free work place.
- Paid Training!!
- Room for growth/advancement.
- Benefits package (after the qualification period).
We can put you on the road to a great career helping others!
Apply online at: careers.mvtransit.com
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.
MV Transportation is the leading provider of paratransit services and the largest privately-owned passenger transportation contracting firm in the United States. We provide safe, reliable, and affordable transportation services, partnering with over 200 city and county government transit agencies, school districts, universities, and corporations. In addition to paratransit, the company offers fixed route, campus and corporate shuttle, and student transportation services.
MV provides freedom for over 110 million passengers each year across 30 states and Canada with a team of more than 20,000 dedicated transit professionals.
Founded in 1975 by Alex and Feysan Lodde, MV's growth over the past 40 years is a testament to our commitment to quality, our progressive approach toward passenger transportation, and the richness of our culture. We are committed above all else to making a difference in people’s lives by inspiring our employees, treating our customers as part of our family, and making our communities even better places to live.
Apply for this job now.