Ocean Bay LLC., a Government Contractor IT Services Company, is seeking Counterintelligence Research Analysts to provide research and intelligence analysis of Organizational mission requirements. Analysts shall conduct coordination activities and internal and external analytic exchanges. Analysts shall provide research and analysis in order to support counterintelligence (CI) and CT investigations, to include analysis/review of investigations, exchange of analyses, conduct of data queries, and synthesis of, large quantities of data to articulate investigative leads, gaps, vulnerabilities, and trends. This work requires synthesis of complex investigative data into concise analytic products to enable timeliness of decisions regarding investigative activities.
- Provide research and analysis of existing and emerging threats and vulnerabilities to the Army Commanders and their Staff.
- Provide recommendations regarding the management, coordination, and development operations and training executed by the Detachment on a daily basis. AOSD missions provide external Operations Security (OPSEC) support to Army Units, both within the continental United States (CONUS) and outside the continental United States (OCONUS).These missions provide advice and assistance to commanders on the threats to and vulnerabilities of their static base operations, training exercises, and operational deployments.
- Analyze and develop recommendations regarding the Operations Calendar to ensure requirements levied are executable against current tasks to ensure there are no conflicts, and training requirements are synced with operations.
- Conduct analysis and provide reports on personnel operations tempo to Government Team/Branch/Division Chiefs.
- Provide analysis of finalized products, including Damage Assessments, Threat Assessments, and OPSEC Assessments to supported organizations.
- Monitor and disseminate all operations orders received from higher headquarters and ensure completion of all required administrative tasks and Army mandatory training.
- Conduct analysis and provide recommendations to the commander on the training readiness of the unit.
- Analyze and compare unit compliance with all Army Requirement (AR) 350-1 training requirements, and additional requirements levied by the higher headquarters and the unit commander.
- Provide analysis of trends within the Battalion for use in future planning and efficiency improvement. Provide recommendations for the scheduling of training events. Process requests for training for all Detachment personnel.
- Maintain a training calendar for Government and Contractor.
- Maintain training files for Government and Contractor personnel.
- Analyze and report the status of required training across the detachment.
- Analyze and provide recommendations for the coordination of resources for training and in the unit’s knowledge management processes.
- Provide actual versus planned task expenditures, technical progress made, schedule status, travel conducted, meetings attended, issues, and recommendations for investigations.
Applicant Requirements Include:
- US citizenship mandatory
- Active Top-Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility in JPAS.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Four (4) years’ of intelligence analyst experience.
Positions Available is Ft. Meade, Md.
Annually salary between $50,000 and $55,000 commensurate with education and experience.
Applicants may apply online at #&cws=46&rid=630 or email resumes to #removed#
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Role: Counterintelligence Research Analyst (630)
Location: Fort Meade,
Apply for this job now.