We are currently hiring entry level candidates with a customer service & sales background for the Account Representative position. This is an entry level, sales and marketing position.
An Account Representative will:
- Work on our sales and marketing campaigns, and work directly with customers.
- Master the sales model. This will include the presentation, closing impulse factors and campaign product knowledge.
- Learn invaluable skills essential in any business environment. These skills include public speaking, discipline, time management, work ethic and business presentations.
We have found that candidates working in retail, restaurant, hospitality, or customer service positions have acquired skills that are transferable and very easy to train for our Account Representative position. We specialize in areas of customer renewal, customer retention and customer acquisition.
Our sales and marketing firm is the leader in the sales and marketing industry and in tailoring customer service & sales to their needs. Our client wants us to deliver a face to face customer service experience. We do this by taking care of the existing customer base and providing personal care with new customers.
Representing Fortune 100 clients, it is a priority for our team to provide the best customer service, professionalism, and to build, land, and maintain quality customer relationship. This job involves in person sales to business owners. This position offers a compensation structure where pay is based upon individual performance.
To apply for this position you must clearly demonstrate the following qualities:
- Great interpersonal skills, a sense of humor, and social competency
- Professional demeanor
- Effective and skillful communication skills
- Ambition, a strong work ethic, and an earnest willingness to learn
- Self-motivated desire to advance
- Flexibility and the ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work in a team-based environment
No prior sales experience is necessary, and we train our team to learn a variety of skills from sales to management and mentor-ship. We are looking for candidates that may be new to the workforce or who have work experience, but are willing to start from the bottom up in order to learn the complexities and opportunities within a new industry.
You Must Be:
- Willing to work hard to accomplish your own goals and those of our team.
- Able to work in a team environment, both as a team member and as a leader.
- Looking for an entry-level position in marketing, advertising, and face to face sales.
- A great student with an open mind and sense of humor.
- Able to take (and maybe even tell) a joke.
- Someone who doesn't whine or make excuses.
We provide full training for the right candidates. A four year degree is preferred but not 100% required for the right candidate. This position is paid on a combination of base, commission, and bonuses.
GT GLOBAL GROUP Offers:
· Comprehensive Training
· Leadership Training
· A Management Development Program
· Business Management
· Financial Management
· Time Management
· Fast Track Career Growth
· Company Travel Opportunities
· Team Building Environment
· Opportunities to Give Back to the Community via Non-Profit Events
· Event Planning
· Performance Bonuses
· Health Benefits
· Opportunity for Advancement
Due to expansion, we are willing to train highly motivated people for management and customer service & sales opportunities, but you must be willing to work hard in an entry level customer service, sales and marketing position. All openings are ideal for recent graduates, or professionals with customer service & sales experience looking for a career change because this is an entry level position
GT Global Group is a high energy promotional marketing firm in Kansas City. We specialize in retail brand management and client acquisition.
Retail Brand Management is one of the fastest growing industries across the country. GT Global Group alleviates some of the work from Fortune 100 and 500 Companies by aiding in all avenues of their retail brand marketing to expand their business development locally. All representatives are cross trained in marketing and sales through events, promotions, product launches, and demonstrations. GT Global Group focus is to grow the territory and promote representatives from within to aid in the territory management and training of future business partners.
Role: Samsung, AT&T Customer Service/Sales Reps Needed for major Brand Names
Location: Kansas City,
Apply for this job now.