Spectrum Services, specializing in providing educational and therapeutic services to persons with social anxiety and social communication challenges is seeking an Office Assistant to join our team in assisting with the day-to-day operations and coordinate with the leadership team to help our clients, staff and company reach new levels of success.
Spectrum’s ideal Office Assistant is most of all energetic and eager to learn. Plus…
· Aptitude with QuickBooks DESKTOP is required!
· Organization and impeccable attention to detail are necessary.
· Our Office Assistant is often called upon to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
· Strong skills in managing financial tasks including invoicing, processing credit card payments, making regular deposits, timely payment of bills and reconciliation of monthly income and expenses.
· Maintenance of client and staff confidentiality at all times is required.
· Professional and clear communication skills including supportive listening both in-person and on the phone are essential to this role.
· Must be skilled with basic email as well as MS Word and Excel; must be able to manipulate simple spreadsheets.
· Maintaining adequate inventory of office and building supplies is important for successful daily operations.
· Our ideal Office Manager supports team members with office needs including resolving printer issues, reporting maintenance needs, assuring general upkeep of building.
· Assuring all client enrollment forms are completed and entered into company systems and filed according to HIPAA guidelines is an ongoing task.
Must have a HS Diploma; some college preferred; college degree a plus!
This position is being offered at a competitive starting hourly rate and is part-time. There may be opportunities for advancement to Full-Time employment. Applicants must be available to work afternoons and evenings. Some flexibility in scheduling is possible.
Please respond to this message with a cover letter explaining in your own words why you think this job might be a good fit for you, along with a resume. All inquiries should be submitted via email. No phone calls please.
Role: Office Assistant
Apply for this job now.