Due to an exciting new contract, RE Resource Group are looking for Warehouse Operatives to work in our busy Warehousing and Logistics client site based in the Hereford area (Moreton-on-Lugg)
Our client is a leading internet-based sports retail brand and as such is a fast moving, no-stop environment.
Successful applicants will need to be enthusiastic team players who are reliable individuals with excellent attention to detail and the desire to develop new skills to help support their team.
Your day-to-day duties and responsibilities will include general warehouse operative duties:
- Picking and packing
- Problem solving by correcting orders and re-ordering stock.
- Storing stock correctly
- Following H&S rules
- Moving stock between warehouses.
- Replenishing stock as per task number on RF gun.
- Replenish returns stock to allocated areas.
To be considered you will need:
- The ability to demonstrate a high level of accuracy.
- To be physically fit as manual lifting is involved and a lot of labour-intensive work.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- To be Punctual and reliable.
- The ability to work under pressure and to targets.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
Pay Rate & Hours
Monday - Friday
£8.90 per hour AM shift 6:00am - 2:00pm
£9.54 per hour PM shift 2:00pm - 10:00pm
£10.52 per hour NIGHT shift 10:00pm - 6:00am
Overtime: £13.35 per hour AM + PM shift, £15.78 per hour NIGHT shift
Saturday - Sunday
£11.13 per hour AM + PM shift, £12.75 per hour NIGHT shift
Patterns available based on a 37.5-hour week, working 5 days per week between Monday and Sunday. Anything over 37.5 hours per week will be counted as OT.
To apply for this position, please send your CV by clicking APPLY or contact
Aleksandra on 07384255848
Daniel on 07392099649