The Beam Team has served America's most respected brands as a leading construction and fixture installation company for three decades, and we are hiring Retail Merchandiser for our reset/remodel teams.
All our projects require 80-90% travel within your state and local states (but we pay mileage, hotels, and a per diem for meals while you are on the road)! All shifts vary and include day and overnight hours, Monday - Sunday. On our team you will have opportunities for training, and advancement—not to mention great pay!
We work hard. So, if you enjoy hands-on work in a team environment and you meet the requirements listed below and you are willing to travel, please apply today—and include your resume!
As a Retail Merchandiser, you will:
- Safely move, build, tear down, and reposition beams and shelving in store bays.
- Relocate or adjust position of stock currently on display.
- Update pricing labels on shelves.
- Place stickers, signs, and products on shelving and build displays with and without planograms.
- Identify and correct shelving and products placed incorrectly based on planograms, photos or other written or verbal instructions.
- 3+ months of experience in retail resets, merchandising, light construction, or related work in this industry.
- Availability to work varied shifts, typically including 90% nightshifts. Weekly schedules are posted on Thursdays and can sometimes change due to clients' request.
- Reliable transportation (not shared) that will get you to and from the job.
- Available to travel within your state and surrounding states starting your first week. 80% travel at times.
- Have a valid driver's license that is not currently revoked or suspended.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Able to stand, walk, and perform repetitive bending for up to 10 hours a day.
- Able to pull, push, and lift materials weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Willing and physically able to SAFELY climb ladders up to 20 feet high.
- Paid Weekly!
- Eligible to enroll in Aflac Accident and Critical Illness supplemental insurance.
- Referral bonuses if you refer others and we hire them!
NOTE: The requirements listed in this job post are essential functions of the job that an employee must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation. We provide reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants with disabilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We believe in equal opportunities for all in the workplace. This is one of our nation's most cherished and hard-fought values, and it gives applicants and employees a fair shot to reach their highest aspirations. We ensure that no applicant or employee is denied equal opportunity because of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other factors that are not based on merit. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, performance reviews, promotions, training, and career development programs. We will continue to provide reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants with disabilities, and for religious observances and practices. And we will protect the right of employees and applicants to report incidents of illegal discrimination or harassment without fear of retaliation