Who We Are:
Coverall is a worldwide leader in the commercial cleaning industry, dedicated to supporting over 8,000 independently owned and operated Coverall Franchised Businesses who service more than 40,000 customers in 90 markets. With over 30 years of innovation and expertise, we are proud to sell and market the Coverall brand and process. Coverall is dedicated to nurturing a collaborative, fun and high-performance culture that inspires the very best from its 500+ employees. If you’re looking to hit the ground running and make an impact on the business while accelerating your career, we want you! Apply now!
What you’ll do:
Make an impact by using your influential sales skills to convert prospective customers into new account starts. You’ll meet and work prospects, forming business relationships through networking, face-to-face canvassing, cold calling and other methods. Conducting sales presentations allows you to tap into your excellent customer service and listening abilities. Generate proposals and effectively follow through to negotiation then closing.
• Setting appointments-Lead Generation
• Prepare proposals and contracts for potential customers
• Create and deliver professional on-site sales presentations
• Develop strong relationships with clients and team
• Effectively negotiate and close business
• Maintain accurate records, enter data in CRM, prepare reports as requested
• Other duties that may be assigned to meet business needs
Your future starts today! Join a growing company of more than 500 Coverall Team Members that has a passion for quality work, passion for progress and innovation, and having some fun along the way. Coverall Core Values are the underlying guiding principles that drive our culture and we live every day.
Who You Are:
You are highly motivated, competitive, and persuasive, possessing strong written and verbal communication skills. You like to set the bar high and work towards surpassing it. A talented negotiator with a knack for closing the sale. You are an organized go-getter that remains calm and upbeat in all types of situations. You work independently yet easily within a team environment.
Enjoy recognition and reward for your efforts - hard work pays off at Coverall! Our lucrative commission structure, combined with a salary plus commission and bonus incentives, puts you in control of your income! Advancement can happen quickly for outstanding performers.
What You Bring to the Table:
• 1-2 years B2B sales experience
• Solid work ethic, goal driven and self-motivated
• Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, proof of insurance
• Exceptionally organized, effective at time management, and demonstrated follow-up abilities
• Strong communicator with excellent customer relations skills
• Basic to intermediate computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Able to pass background check
• College degree preferred
What We Bring to the Table:
• Base salary + commission + bonus incentives
• Vehicle reimbursement Program
• Cell phone and tablet
• Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, disability, life, and 401K
• Paid holidays and vacation, personal time off
• Tuition assistance program
• Training program
• Career Ladder and advancement opportunities- Company policy of “promote from within”
Role: OUTSIDE SALES CONSULTANTS- B2B
Apply for this job now.