We are seeking a Creative Designer / Marketing Associate to be a part of our fun and entrepreneurial Design Team for our start- up company located just outside of Pittsburgh in Tarentum, PA. You’ll watch as unique and creative ideas evolve from computer screen to national exposure!
- Design Product, Product packaging and merchandising including: electronic renderings, physical mockups, and print collateral
- Create graphics and sales collateral when needed
- Create communications programs that effectively describe and promote the organization and its products
- Create product documentation - Catalogs, Manuals, etc.
- Update existing documentation, packaging, sales materials to reflect changes due to product evolution, trends, user comments, and design changes, etc.
- Writing content, tag lines, email blasts, social media platforms
- Support product development, work directly with managers to understand the products, target audience, collect feedback and update documentation accordingly
- Photograph products, product use scenarios, website graphics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design and 3-5 relevant work experience
- Speed and agility; ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure, developing creative design within tight deadlines
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to manage own time and take initiative
- Adobe Creative Suite (expert or pretty much close to an expert), including Illustrator & Photoshop
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Energetic; self-motivation and eager to work in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding attention to detail, highly organized and creative, ability to visualize in 3D
- Ability to organize and plan workload independently without direct supervision
- Available to work overtime when needed to meet company deadlines
******* Please include a portfolio of your work.
Role: Creative Designer & Marketing Associate
Apply for this job now.