Now hiring a Junior Architectural Designer for unique opportunities! People are at the heart of every commercial architecture building we design. We create buildings that enhance peoples’ lives- one project at a time.
Do the most meaningful work of your career in this studio environment encompassing versatile design aesthetics and formulating creative design solutions from concept through completion. You will be involved with graphics, schematic design, core and shell, environmental design, fixtures, and working drawings that affect the users experience.
Junior Designers are responsible for communicating with internal team members, clients, and vendors to convey concepts and ideas, design details, and plans for implementation. They also formulate creative solutions and insure that the project deliverables arrive on time and on budget.
You can create experiential environments by producing architectural concepts, design development, construction documents, and materials specifications. The Designer may also create presentations, branding and/or marketing materials that relate to their projects.
What You Will Need:
- An accredited degree in Architecture or Associates degree in related field
- 2-5+ years of experience with professional focus with an architecture design firm
- Proficient in Revit, 3D rendering programs, Adobe Photoshop, In-Design, and Microsoft Office
- Understand construction means, methods and materials and significant knowledge of commercial furniture and finishes
- Strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the Architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, free technical training and certification programs, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region's most sought after employers. All applications are handled in confidence.
Role: Junior Architectural Designer
Location: Saint Paul,
Apply for this job now.