Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Islington Council to provide them a with a Principal Accountant to join their team on a Contract Basis
We are working alongside Islington Council to find them two principal accountants on a 6-month contract basis.
Local authority accounting experience is a must for this position
The two roles require candidates with technical accounting experience as detailed below:
Principal Accountant (Capital):
• Knowledge and experience of Capital and Non-Current Assets accounting, including leases and PFI.
Principal Accountant (Revenue):
• Knowledge and experience of financial accounting including Whole of Governments Accounts (WGA), Grants accounting and Balance Sheet monitoring.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Local Authority Experience
- Suitable qualification; CCAB, ACCA, CIPFA etc.
Please only apply if you have the local authority experience.
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact Matt Byrne-Fraser @ Spencer Clarke group - #removed#
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers