The audiovisual Business Development Manager will work as a part of our sales team focused on building the CCS Southeast network and customer base in Northeast Florida. This position will establish connections with clients and trade partners that generate new business and strengthen existing relationships. Effectively positioning CCS in front of qualified opportunities and working in sync with the Account Management team will be paramount to our success.
• Prospect for sales opportunities and establish first connection with the client
• Qualify each lead/opportunity, log it into our CRM, and initiate handoff with the Account Management team.
• Participate in regular strategic meetings with the Account Managers to identify target customers, adjust out process, and review past leads to constantly evolve our approach.
• Continuing education on the products and services within the audiovisual industry which CCS provides to our clients and stay up to date on market trends as our industry continues to evolve.
• Attend networking functions such as leads groups, chamber of commerce events, etc. to establish relationships within the community.
o This will also include periodically hosting events for our network of customers and partners to strategically position new products and technology.
• Work with the sales team and our vendors to create and maintain relevant marketing materials such as project profiles, customer references, and new product and technology offerings.
• Expand our network of partners with other trade contractors and organizations such as General Contractors, Electrical Contractors, Interior Designers, Architects, IT Service Providers, Furniture Dealers, etc.
o This is secondary to direct customer engagement.
• Be highly motivated with strong prospecting, relationship building and sales skills
• Have experience in B2B outside sales
• Ability to develop and execute tactical and strategic sales plans
• Represent CCS in a professional manner
• Possess strong verbal, personal and written communication skills
• Be proficient in the use of Windows based computer running Microsoft Office
• College degree preferred
• Must possess a valid driver’s license with safe driving record
Jacksonville's largest Audio Visual Integration Company, with 5 locations throughout the Southeast.
Role: Audio Visual Business Development Manager
Apply for this job now.