An exciting new opportunity has come up for an experienced (2-3 years) Systems Administrator/Cloud Engineer to work with our dynamic client based in Leeds City Centre.
The right individual can benefit from great experience working alongside the existing Cloud Engineer and others, growing in to the role to eventually help create the IaaS platform over time.
The right personal will have the following skills:
- Server administration, patch management
- Linux (ideally RHEL/CentOS) experience, RPM understanding, etc
- Some networking understanding
- Configuration management/automation (Chef preferable, but Puppet, Ansible, etc, fine)
- Cloud knowledge/experience (strong preference for AWS)
- IaaS knowledge/capabilities, strong preference for Terraform
- Some understanding of good architecture
- Ideally will have worked with the LAMP (PHP, MySQL Apache, Linux) stack
If you would like to get onboard in this vibrant and dynamic company please feel free to apply. If you would like to have a confidential chat regarding the opportunity, please feel free to reach out to me: (see below)
Role: SysAdmin/Cloud Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Leeds, Yorkshire,
Apply for this job now.