Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
Join a vibrant secondary school in South Manchester looking for a Graduate Teaching Assistant to work in their SEN department on a full-time temporary basis.
The successful candidate will work under the direction of the school's SENCO to support students with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities.
Responsibilities of this role:
- To supervise and provide support to students, including those with SEN including Autism and ADHD.
- To provide high quality educational and emotional support to all students.
- To establish positive, constructive relationships with students and interact with them according to individual needs.
- To promote the inclusion and acceptance of all students.
- To encourage students to interact and engage in activities lead by the teacher.
To apply for this position, applicants must be educated to degree level and must have experience working with young people in an educational setting.
The school is located in South Manchester, a short drive from exit 4 on the M56 and easily accessible via Metro links from the city centre and public bus routes. The school has been judged by Ofsted to be a 'Good' school with 'Outstanding' features for teaching and pastoral support. Due to recent developments, the school now has a modern building with excellent facilities throughout.
To apply for this position, please upload your CV via the link below. For additional information on this role, please contact the Manchester South Secondary branch.