Join us at our Job Fair!
Wednesday, June 11, 2014
From Noon to 6:00 p.m.
At our Auburn Hills Location
4445 North Atlantic Blvd., Auburn Hills, MI, 48326
Expectations of the position include:
- Taking a consultative selling approach in building customer relationships as you help customers meet their home furnishing needs
- Owning accountability for your individual success within a team environment
- Building product knowledge and sales expertise through Gardner-White Training Programs
- Achieving and exceeding Sales Goals
- Maintaining energy, enthusiasm, and the ambition to flourish in a fast-paced sales culture
- Demonstrating professional communication, interpersonal, and follow-up skills, as well as patience, resiliency, and persistence with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Maintaining emotional composure in a professional business setting with customers, peers and management
- Performing additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management
Preferred Qualifications include:
- Two years of proven retail experience
- Ability to work a retail schedule that includes nights, weekends, holidays, and special sales events
- Proficient computer skills and the ability to learn new programs
- Ability to dress for success in a showroom environment
- Ability to move about the showroom over an 8-12 hour period to attend to customers' needs, including walking, standing or sitting for extended periods of time as necessary
Gardner-White offers unlimited income potential, excellent medical, dental and optical benefits, 401(k) with company match, merchandise discounts, paid training, and opportunity for professional growth. New Training Classes are starting soon!
Gardner-White Furniture has been a Michigan owned and operated furniture company since 1912. Gardner-White's mission is to offer a value-conscious consumer excellent service and selection. In 2013, Gardner-White was the first furniture company in the Midwest to offer same-day delivery to its customers.
Gardner-White will hire candidates who possess passion and commitment to excellence above all else This has shown tremendous value in our core culture. Gardner-White will give you the tools for success; however it is up to you to bring the passion and commitment.
Role: Sales Consultant
Location: Auburn Hills,
Apply for this job now.