Morgan, Cohen & Bach is looking for candidates with a niche for accounting, who are money motivated and have the drive to succeed in their career & in life. The ideal candidate will have some accounting knowledge and be computer savvy. They also will possess proficient writing skills, proper phone etiquette, have an extensive vocabulary and the art of negotiation and must be reliable and punctual. This is for a local position and we will train the right person. This individual will have the potential of becoming our Chief Financial Officer. Salary will start at $13.00 - $20.00 per hour. This is an opportunity of a lifetime if you are looking for a career apply now.
- Calculate the costs of goods and services
- Track and record payments to and from clients
- Distribute invoices
- Keep accurate records in accordance with company standards
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in billing, finance, or other related fields a plus
- Experience in data entry
- Knowledge of standard accounting procedures
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Immense phone etiquette
- Monday - Friday, 7 am - 3 pm
Morgan, Cohen & Bach created a worldwide network for Litigation, Mediation, Investigations, Credit Evaluation, and AR Management all working in conjunction to provide our clients the most effective mitigation of commercial loss and recovery/collection services available.
Role: Accounting Clerk
Apply for this job now.