Teaching Personnel are looking to appoint a dedicated humanities teacher to join a large thriving secondary school for the summer term.
- Full time Geography Teacher
- Temporary post initially starting May 2021 - July 2021 (staffing gap/planned absence)
- Pay in line with teacher pay scale MPS/UPS
- Teaching Geography across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- Popular, oversubscribed 11-16 Secondary school located in Bury BL8/9 area
- Great Humanities department and modern building/facilities
- Post available to Geography teachers of all levels
The incoming Geography teacher will have a passion for the subject, be innovative, have excellent subject knowledge and be able to contribute to continued improvements.
The school are looking to appoint a teacher to join the department on a temporary basis initially who will deliver inspiring and engaging lessons to encourage pupils to reach their full potential in the subject.
Geography teachers wishing to apply for this role should submit an up to date CV below.