We are hiring a Manufacturing Associate to join our team! You will operate machinery and equipment to create irrigation drip systems.
- Operate, maintain and clean manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Complete work orders and requests in a timely fashion
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing or other related fields is a plus
- Ability to handle physical workload and lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to comply with given work schedule
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have be able to work well in a team setting as well as individually
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background check
All shifts available 1st, 2nd, and 3rd
Click below and apply:
PeopleReady is a branch of Trueblue a publicly traded company; will help you find the jobs you want, by matching your skills, experience and preferences. Our recruiters and branch staff get to know you and become your career coaches.
We have jobs in a variety of industries with some of the largest companies and most influential brands. We’ll work with you to assess your skills and discuss your dreams. You’ll never pay a fee for our services.
PeopleReady is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristic protected by law. If required, candidates must be willing to submit to a formal criminal background check and drug screen prior to placement.
Role: Machine Operator
Apply for this job now.