Are you an experienced cover supervisor?
Do you have understanding of secondary level teaching?
Can you offer general cover including PE?
A secondary school in Mansfield are on the lookout for an experienced cover supervisor to work full time in January 2021. The desired candidate must also have an interest & experience covering/teaching PE/sport to some degree.
- A 'GOOD' school that praises itself on the quality of staff and teaching
- A recent OFSTED report highlighted 'The school is a cohesive and inclusive community that is characterised by pupils who are highly respectful of each other and very polite. Pupils conduct themselves very well, both in classrooms and around the school when they are less supervised by adults'
- Full time role starting January 2021
- 3 days general cover supervisor, 2 days PE cover
- Earn up to £350 per week
All candidates MUST have:
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a secondary school as a cover supervisor
- The right to work within the UK
- An enhanced child workforce DBS registered to the update service (this can be applied for through Teaching Personnel)
- The ability to provide two references from your most recent employers
Teaching Personnel benefits:
- Provide you with your own personal and dedicated recruitment consultant equipped with specialist sector knowledge and on hand to give advice and guidance throughout.
- Access to our unique CPD academy
- Fantastic rates of pay through PAYE
- Refer a friend scheme (£50)
If think this role suits you and would like to apply then please click the apply button and attach your most recent CV along with a supporting statement highlighting your interest.
Alternatively please call Ryan on 0115 670 0104 at The East Midlands Secondary Branch or email #removed#