Company: INTERLINK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job title: Associate - Litigation & Investigations
Salary: 120 – 140k
Are you an experienced mid-level lawyer looking for an exciting new opportunity? A magic circle law firm is searching for a Solicitor for their London Litigation & Investigations team.
What does the role entail?
- To support them in their continued growth, they are looking to hire an associate with 2-4 years’ PQE with good experience of acting for clients in regulatory investigations.
- Their role will be to act for financial institutions, corporates and individuals who are subject to regulatory investigations and to advise clients on regulatory risk areas.
- Advising clients on regulatory issues, including corruption, fraud and money laundering
- The London Litigation & Investigations team focuses on banking and commercial litigation and investigations, both regulatory and criminal.
- It operates at the pinnacle of the market and is top ranked by the legal directories across a range of contentious areas
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Daniel Harris for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful