COMPANY: INTELI PLATFORMS INC
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Location: Kansas City or St. Louis, MO
Role: SharePoint Analyst
The SharePoint Analyst participates in the full project life cycle to successfully deliver quality application solutions to the firm s users, practice teams and administrative groups. This includes analyzing, selecting and implementing software solutions as well as requirements gathering, application architecture & modeling, custom application development, multiple systems integration and project management. Essential job functions include:
- Defines, analyzes and evaluates business systems and user, department and practice group needs relating to technology solutions.
- Gathers requirements and guides end users to a mutually beneficial solution for the firm and clients.
- Makes recommendations to direct management and other firm personnel on modifications, enhancements, replacements and other improvements to the firm s web and portal applications.
- Provides primary maintenance, upgrading and development for the firm s web and portal applications.
- Acts as technical lead for troubleshooting relating to the firm s web and portal applications and related integrated applications.
- Works with other staff to develop and maintain standard practices and metrics related to site design, programming and business systems analysis.
- Provides quality assurance, testing and documentation for web and portal applications.
- Provides basic project management functions for projects and activities including but not limited to project scoping, task scheduling, resource recommendations and skill alignment.
- Meets with vendors to discuss issues associated with software products and to maintain current knowledge on the latest developments in software technology.
- Coordinates with Systems and Applications personnel on issues related to deployment of the firm s web and portal applications.
- Responds to user issues routed by the Help Desk Analysts that relate to assigned applications. Provides feedback to Help Desk Analysts regarding solutions to identified issues.
- Assists Help Desk Analysts and firm users after normal business hours. Such assistance will include periodic pager duty rotation.
- Other duties as coordinated or assigned from time to time by the Senior Manager of Application Development & Business Analysis, Director Project Management - IT, CIO or other department management personnel.
- Bachelor s degree with major coursework in related field; or combination of education and commensurate work experience required.
- Trade Training preferred; 5 years relevant experience required, preferably in a professional services environment.
- Experience with full lifecycle web development in a multi-tier environment, including Standard Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
- Experience with standard project management methodologies.
- Experience with business analysis techniques and methodologies.
- Experience with user interface design, including creative design and usability.
- Experience with conceptual, logical and physical database design, stored procedures and DTS packages.
- Legal practice/process experience a plus
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint (SharePoint Framework experience a plus), the development and deployment of templates and WebParts.
- PowerShell familiarity/experience/expertise
- Ability to work independently in the technical analysis, evaluation, and resolution of large enterprise application production issues or problems, with little or no assistance, and to make decisions and recommendations to remediate those issues or problems.
Is Interview travel & relocation provided (for non-locals) : Video interview for non-locals and relocation expenses reimbursable up to a set amount
Excellent benefits: Our client provides a standard benefits package with medical, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO, etc. There may be a phone stipend and the ability to work from home after one has proven themselves, and not on a regular basis.
(cannot sponsor H1bs at this time)
- provided by Dice