Business Process Manager
Contract - Outside of IR35
£450 - £550 a day
Are you a Business Process Manager with a focus on Control-M?
Sentinel are representing a leading technology company in Europe and require someone to start immediately to be responsible for all production scheduled jobs to Control-M (the enterprise scheduler).
Skills & Experience:
- Advanced shell scripting knowledge along with advanced SQL experience, including the analysis of SQL cost and tuning SQL script.
- Proven knowledge on source control, specifically with GIT and Bitbucket
- Control-M is essential
- Advanced Excel knowledge including Macros.
- Strong communication skills are required as you will be central point of contact within your teams and senior stakeholders.
- To maintain the registry of the production run book (all production activities that are not related to order management, fallout management, and incident management).
- Take responsibility to collect the activity information from all related parties.
- Ensure that there are no conflicts within the planned activities.
- Responsible for the migration of all production job to Control-M
- Play the gatekeeper for the activities before go-to production
6 month initial contract with extensions. Immediate start available.