Company: GXO LOGISTICS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: Salary negotiable
GXO Logistics Supply Chain Inc.
We’re currently recruiting for a full-time, permanent Warehouse Administrator to join our team in Denby. You’ll be partnered with one of our impressive clients, ensuring that all things logistics are coordinated on site!
You will be working 45 hours per week with a Monday to Friday shift pattern from 08:00 - 17:00.
Pay, benefits and more:
- A salary of £19101.24
- In addition, we offer 20 days (plus BH) holiday as well as access to a variety of high street discounts, a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension, and many other perks.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Ensure all warehouse-related documentation is completed correctly
- Manage the daily order workflow to ensure orders are picked, packed and loaded OTIF.
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly reports as requested in a timely manner
- Help to ensure we always operate a safe environment in line with company policy
What you need to succeed at GXO:
- Competent user of the Microsoft Package
- Ideally have experience of using SAP and WMS systems
- An analytical approach, with a keen eye for detail
- The ability to work on own initiative and organise own workload
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
"We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains".