Recro is looking for a career and customer-oriented (ISSO) Information Systems Security Officer to join our team in Chantilly, VA.
- Performs engineering support and system administration of specialized cybersecurity applications, systems and networks to include installation, configuration, maintenance, patching, and back-up/restore
- Provides subject matter expertise in creation, editing, and management of signatures, rules, filters, and custom content for specialized cybersecurity systems including but not limited to network and host-based IDS, IPS, and SIEM systems
- Administers cybersecurity testbeds and tests and evaluates new cybersecurity applications or tools, rules/signatures, access controls, and configurations of cybersecurity platforms
- Provides Tier 2 maintenance support for deployed cybersecurity technologies
- Supports A&A activities through all steps of the Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Identifies potential conflicts with the implementation of any cybersecurity tools within the enterprise and develops recommendations to remediate these conflicts
- Ability to convert functional cybersecurity requirements into system requirements.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and ensuring scheduled goals are met.
- Ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior management is necessary.
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively - Seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice.
- Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities.
- Bachelor's degree with 2 years of related experience or 4 years experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms
- Experience with at least one of the following: HBSS, ACAS (Tenable/Nessus)
- IAT Level II or higher certification required within the first 6 months
All Recro employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Applicants will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Applicants must have work authorization that does not require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.