Global Payments is a Fortune 500 worldwide payment technology and software company, providing the world’s leading complete commerce ecosystem to businesses of every size. Our unique, connected infrastructure serves every dimension of commerce, carrying billions of transactions every year—safely and seamlessly.
In the UK&I we employ over 500 people across 5 sites and work with over 60k customers including blue chip companies such as The Post Office, Five Guys&Trainline.
About the Role
We are currently expanding our Sales Development function in our Leicester Head Office and have an exciting opportunity as a Sales Coordinator. You will be providing sales support and analysis to help drive both quality and quantity of sales whilst also assisting in driving the team performance during manager holidays or when away from the sales floor.
The role will be primarily office based but a hybrid model is currently in operation.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday (no weekends) #removed# daily
Commission can be earned for the achievement of team sales targets monthly.
- Review appointed team calls to ensure that both internal and external compliance are of the highest standards
- Provide analysis and feedback to the Team Manager to highlight trends and recognition
- Act as the central contact point via e-mail and phone for both Field and Telesales to improve opportunities
- Ownership of liaising with team members to obtain all outstanding appointment results to provide future analysis
- Update the CRM (Salesforce) and allocate all follow up calls to the team once results have been obtained
- Allocate and manage the lead allocation to ensure warm leads are allocated correctly and actioned by the team as quickly as possible
- Build strong working relationship and trust with both office and field-based sales team - to work towards the common goal of overachieving on sales targets
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a customer service / sales environment
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, high-energy and passion to deliver results
- PC Literacy with knowledge of MS Office Applications or Google and ideally Salesforce
- Proven track record in targeted environment
- Time management and organisational skills
- Outstanding punctuality and attendance record
- Must demonstrate a drive for continuous improvement
- Good knowledge of G-suite and Salesforce are preferred but not essential