**Competitive Pay commensurate with experience.
The Staff Accountant is responsible for assisting with the accurate and timely generation of the company’s month end close and assisting with the implementation of accounting systems and procedures. In addition, this position will support the Controller on various special projects and financial analysis as needed. This position must be able to work under tight deadlines, troubleshoot and enjoy working in a team focused collaborative work environment.
- Assist with and review bank reconciliations and daily cash reports
- Intercompany and Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Prepare journal entries and review accounting system entries
- Prepare various tax and franchise fee returns and filings
- Manage, review and audit invoices entered into the system for accuracy
- Prepare and maintain accurate records and schedules for annual audits
- Process owner operator payroll
- Assist with the monthly expense variances analysis and review
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum of three years' relevant work experience
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook etc.)
- Process and procedure implementation experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- MAS90 (or other ERP system), TMW, TQ and TMT Experience a plus
Sprint Transport provides bulk liquid transportation services to the petrochemical industry and we are growing and expanding our business operations so now is the time to join! We are looking for energetic, service-oriented people who will thrive in our fast-paced team environment. Our primary focus is on providing solid service and strategic solutions to our customers.
Role: Staff Accountant
Apply for this job now.