Supply Desk is working with a variety of inclusive and supportive Primary schools in the local area with a host of day to day, short term and long term Primary teaching opportunities.
Are you a primary teacher looking for a new challenge? Do you love teaching Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 ? Yes, then Supply Desk would love to hear from you.
We would welcome applications from both newly qualified primary teachers looking to gain valuable teaching experience as well practiced Primary practitioners looking for a new opportunity with more flexibility.
Our client schools pride themselves on the use of best practice and the provision of a well-rounded education to enable staff and pupils to achieve their full potential regardless of needs and abilities.
Ideally you will:
- Have experience in teaching KS1, KS2 or Early Years
- Hold QTS/NQT status or an alternative, equivalent qualification in Primary and/or Early Years Education
- Have a passion to improve outcomes for young people
- Be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
- Be a team player, looking for progression over time
In return you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Continued Professional Development
- Regular Networking Opportunities
- Dedicated Consultants with Industry Knowledge
If you are interested in this role please call Claire on 01273 609993 or email your CV to #removed# For a full list of all our current teaching, intervention and support vacancies visit #removed#