An exciting position has become available for Care Workers to provide support to service users in the community and in Care Homes. This position will be based in Preston. The successful candidate will earn £9.78-£15 per hour. Full and part time hours will be available and can be flexible to suit you. Candidates with previous experience are most welcome. However, those individuals with strong work ethics, determination and drive are also welcome regardless of experience as we provide full training and support.
- Care experience is preferred but not essential
- Willing to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure
- Hold a full driving licence and have your own car (preferable not essential).
- Able to work using own initiative
- Excellent timekeeping and organisational skills
- High standard of written and spoken communication
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Proof required of your right to work in the UK
- Verbal and written, must be clear and concise
- Work towards health & social care qualifications
- Delivering care within services users' homes or community
- Assisting with personal care, food preparation and medication administration
- Assisting service users with accessing local amenities and accessing leisure opportunities
- General housekeeping and providing companionship
- Other related tasks as required
Company + Benefits
Our client has been established since 2013. Their dedicated healthcare team supply round the clock staffing solutions to meet the needs of their clients. They provide staffing and recruitment solutions to local authorities, private institutions (care homes) or to individuals in their own homes.
The successful candidate will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Uniform will be provided
- Holiday pay
- Referral bonus
- Full PPE, Gloves, masks and aprons
Why should you apply?
- To join a reputable agency
- Flexible hours to suit you
- Excellent salary and company benefits
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Care, Agency, Domiciliary Care, Home Care, Care Home, Support, Flexible Hours, Care Agency, DBS, Preston