€60,000 - €70,000
3D Personnel are working alongside a well-recognised contractor situated in the North-West region. Due to continued expansion, our client is currently recruiting for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their Donegal based team on a permanent basis working on multi-million-euro projects in sectors such as Commercial, Industrial, Healthcare, Educational, Pharmaceutical, Roads, Groundworks, Retail, & Leisure.
- Procurement of subcontractors including compiling of tenders, replying to queries from subcontractors, assessing tenders and issuing contract documents at appointment.
- Managing subcontractor's accounts throughout contracts from appointment to final accounts including issuing payment recommendations, contract administration and assisting the Managing Surveyor in settlement of subcontractor's final accounts.
- Preparation of bills of quantities including take-off and assisting in compiling rates/budgets.
- Assist in contract tendering from compiling subcontract packages, obtaining quotations, transferring rates to Build Soft/Excel formats.
- Assist in interim valuation submissions for contracts.
- Occasional site visits to gather information and make records for surveying/cost items.
- Preparing budgets, cash flows and project programming and monitoring and updating of same.
- The ideal candidate will be degree qualified Quantity Surveyor.
- A minimum of 2+ years experience working with an established contractor.
- Previous experience in projects such as Commercial, Industrial, Healthcare, Educational, Pharmaceutical, Roads, Groundworks, Retail, & Leisure.
- Previous experience based in Ireland or the UK.
- Candidate will have strong communication and IT skills, and will be energetic and motivated.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah to call today to discuss further.