Principle Job Function:
The Quality Assurance Controller administers cGMP processes as part of the packaging conversion process. The position responsibilities include those general tasks and process administration task detailed in the Principle Responsibilities/Essential Job Functions section below. The principle responsibility of every employee is to aid in the production of superior quality products.
· Reports to the Quality Assurance Manager or designee.
· Does not involve the management of other staff or personnel.
· Does not manage a business function.
· Executes tasks as part of the batch documentation and release process.
· Interacts with business customers on a routine basis.
· Interacts with business regulators on a routine basis.
Principle Responsibilities/Essential Job Functions:
· Collection of QA process related metrics.
· Administration of change control.
· Administration of document control.
· Administration of complaint resolution for customers.
· Administration of CAPA tracking.
· Administration of incident investigations.
· Administration of deviation/non-conformance process.
· Participates in customer audits.
· Participates in regulatory inspections.
· Administration of training program.
· Creates/modifies Work Instructions, SOPs, and forms.
· Works with associates to finalize or close reports.
· Communicates policies/objectives to applicable associates.
· Backup Responsibilities:
o Perform Inbound/Outbound QA inspections.
o Perform QA line inspections.
o Perform QA Inbound/Outbound material release.
o Perform batch record preparation and specification control
· Other duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma/equivalent and 3-5 years in the packaging industry; OR
· Entry level experience with a four year college degree; OR
· Equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Experience with FDA preferred.
· Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Excel, and Word.
· A demonstrated track-record of accomplishments with satisfying customers in packaging-driven companies.
· Ability to perform as a supervisor/manager of job responsibilities as needed.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and superior organizational abilities.
· Ability to take initiative, maintain confidentiality, meet deadlines, and work in a team environment essential.
· Ability to effectively handle multiple projects.
· Attention to detail essential.
Our Mission is to be the Best in Class in Supply Chain Management for Outsourced Packaging by EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS of our partners.
As an industry leader in contract packaging and supply chain management, QPSI has served the consumer goods and pharmaceutical industries with excellence for over 30 years. Our seamless and streamlined approach accelerates speed to market, eliminates waste and touch points throughout the supply chain, keeping our customers cost competitive.
With a long history of successfully delivered projects, and a focus on customer needs, QPSI is the go-to solution for any contract packaging needs. Creativity is the key to our approach to business. We develop solutions that help our customer's products stand out in the marketplace and achieve their goals. Our project management processes are designed to react fast and deliver on time at a competitive cost and allowing us to deliver effective solutions from conception to market delivery. We are flexible, think differently, challenge status quo, and are proud to have a reputation of consistently delivering solutions designed to help our customers win with their consumers. QPSI offers cost effective packaging solutions - from primary and secondary to tertiary, as well as first contact packaging. Our capabilities include:
Role: Quality Assurance Controller
Apply for this job now.