Teaching Personnel is the UK's leading education recruitment agency. Since 1996 we have registered hundreds of thousands of teachers and classroom support staff who have chosen us to help them find work in UK classrooms. Our mission statement captures the essence of what we do, the services we provide and what is really important about the work undertaken by our branches.
We are looking for a confident and enthusiastic individual to join the staff at this 'Good' Ofsted rated Primary school. This school focuses on providing it's pupils with an exciting and vibrant learning environment. The Head Teacher's main priority is to consistently deliver good quality education by striving for the highest standards using the best quality resources.
As a KS1 teaching assistant, you would assist the Teacher in class with general duties. These will include supporting identified pupils with their Maths and English and other subjects and running separate small group or 1:1 interventions for both high and low achievers in class. You will also help teach children to become confident, responsible and caring members of the school and community.
• Withdrawal and intervention groups focusing on phonics, literacy and numeracy
• Full Time, temporary role
• Opportunity for a more permanent role
• Experience of working with key stage 1 children in a primary school
• Must have confidence and experience delivering literacy and numeracy intervention groups in particular
• Good classroom control and behaviour management
• Teachers looking to work as a TA welcomed to apply
• Graduates who are looking to start a career within Education are also welcome to apply.
For more information, please contact Lucy Matthews on 0161 242 1790 or at #removed#