Senior Social Worker - Children Services - Tameside - £26.88 per hour
This is an opportunity for experienced social workers to work within Tameside on the Children's duty or locality teams. Hours are Monday to Friday and 36 hours a week. Successful candidates will work with friendly staff, have excellent peer support, and good training opportunities. Work laptop and mobile phones are provided, with remote working.
All candidates must be able to drive and have use of a vehicle.
Benefits of the role:
- Great Rate of Pay
- Good Location
- CV Enhancement
- Supportive Management
- Potential for Long Contracts
You will have experience of: Working knowledge of the Children's Act Court Proceedings Child protection Care proceedings Attending Court & relevant reports Section 47s Core Assessments Child protection meetings Case conferences
Essential Requirements:HCPC registered Eligible to work in the UK A full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact #removed#
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme
Role: Senior Social Worker - Children Services - Tameside - £26.88ph
Job Type: Permanent
Location: greater manchester, england, england
Apply for this job now.