Company: BUFF CITY SOAP FRANCHISE
Job Type: Permanent, PartTime
Makery Associate - Part Time
Are you looking for a high energy job where you can share ideas and recommendations with your teammates and clientele? Where your hard work is rewarded with bonus and growth opportunities? Then Buff City Soap might be a perfect fit for you!
Task and Responsibilities:
- Basic Computer skills and knowledge.
- Provide excellent customer service by ensuring all your clients' needs are met and are treated professionally.
- Ability to properly engage with all clients, by building good relationships and understanding and meeting their needs as a client.
- Ability to make recommendations for products.
- Ability to maintain the minimum sales requirements.
- Ability to multi-task. Juggling product production as clients enter and leave. Engaging new clients upon their arrival.
- Assists with maintaining cleanliness of the Makery including the production and retail areas.
- Ability to work cohesively with a team in an upbeat and fast-paced fun environment, while upholding all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Must not be sensitive to various scents and fragrances.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers.
- Ability to lift or assist in lifting items and heavy boxes up to 50lbs.
- Ability to walk, reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, twist and stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Ability to perform makery cleaning functions including dusting, sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, etc.