Hurry Hurry Hurry! We are hiring for essential businesses Bolingbrook area!! Come join us.
Primary duties will be taking bundles of magazines off a pallet and placing them onto a conveyor line and or taking those bundles off the line, palletizing them and getting them ready for shipment. You are require to stand on your feet for 12 hours a day, be able to lift anywhere from 25 - 50 pounds repeatedly. Also, steel toed shoes are required to be worn while working.
7AM-7PM Monday-Wednesday every other Sunday/Thursday- Saturday, every other Sunday
7AM-7PM Monday-Wednesday every other Sunday/Thursday - Saturday every other Sunday
Material Handlers/General Labor: Loading stacks of magazines/paper into printing machine, weight is only 5-10 lbs. Pay $13.00 for Shift A & C plus $0.25 shift differential for Shift B & D.
• Team-oriented; take direction and work well in a group
• Motivated, ask questions
• Quality and safety conscience
• Detail oriented
• Basic mechanical understanding
• Leadership capabilities
• Able to direct team
Skills and Ability Required:
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Basic problem solving skills
• Ability to read, comprehend and communicate in English
• Basic math skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work with other individuals personally or in group setting
• Ability to multi-task
• Will stand entire shift, bend, stoop, twist, turn and reach
• Lift up to 40 lbs.
• Repetitive motion
• Ability to perform manual tasks
Aspects of the Position:
• Hands-on training
• Fast paced work environment
• Physical activity required
• May be assigned to an assembly line and will be required to keep pace with team to minimize stoppage on line
• Position is temporary, lay-offs are probable
• Team Leader may assign additional work responsibilities
• Having to do “floor work” (housekeeping) during slow times
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.