Area Deployment Support Engineer
Field Based - Taunton/Yeovil&Surrounding Area
Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband network. Founded in 2011 to shake up the UK broadband market, we're leading the way in full fibre technology. Our top average wired speed (900Mbps on our hyperfast 1Gb product) is over 11x faster than the UK’s average broadband speed
Ranked in The Sunday Times 'Tech Track' 100 fastest growing technology companies for the third year running, winners of 'Best Superfast Broadband' provider for six years in a row at the ISPA Awards, as well as 'Best Customer Service' and 'Best Business ISP' in 2019.
We are looking for an Area Deployment Support Engineer who goes beyond the expected. We believe in working smarter, together, meaning we work collaboratively to find smart solutions that balance agility and excellence. Our team stays focused by rising to the challenges of a fast-pacedenvironment while remaining focused on what's important. Our people passionately strive for excellence by paying attention to detail and working for continuousimprovement.
In short, we're looking for a Area Deployment Support Engineer who demonstrates our values. Does this sound like you?
What will you be doing?
- You will attend site meetings withour clients to understand and resolve any concerns before and during installations
- You will be expected to communicate any agreements and actions in a detailed report to management and clients
- You will carry out site visits with external and internal engineers working on our projects, to offer technical support and ensure constructive feedback is given with the support of the Field Team Manager
- Installing Cabinets /CAT5e cable/ Terminating&Testing/Panels&Switches/ Configurations / Fibre Technology
What are we looking for?
- Extensive experience within the Telecommunications industry
- Experience of working on Retro and New build sites with an understanding of the safety parameters across each area in particular CRM Regulations
- Fault Finding experience across a multitude of areas.(Switches / Terminating/ Cabling)
- UK Full Driving Licence
We'recommitted to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees - in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
What happens next?
- You apply.
- We carefully review your application over a decent cup of coffee.
- We'll get back to you. Even if it's a no (at the moment).
We look forward to hearing from you!