Teacher - Competitive Salary + Benefits - Vietnam
Are you an ambitious and motivated teacher ready to start an exciting opportunity by teaching in Vietnam? A leading English as a Secondary Language (ESL) centre in Vietnam has an opportunity for a Teacher.
The successful candidate will gain teaching and management experience, learning how to blend technology with student engagement in the state of the art facilities, which will allow you to have a fantastic work-life balance to enjoy travel and culture within Vietnam.
The key responsibilities of a Teacher include, but are not limited to:
- Taking on 21 teaching hours per week with an average class size of 10-16 students.
- Delivering fully prepared lessons and managing the class using your classroom management skills.
- Performing administrative duties where required.
The company was launched in Vietnam in May 2015 and has been continuously expanding ever since. Our bold, innovative curriculum and high standards for class quality have raised the bar of English education in Vietnam.
Our focus, then as it is now, is to develop communicative competence in primary and secondary school learners through intrinsic motivation and immersion.
- Outstanding compensation: highest annual ESL salary in Vietnam + highest start-up bonus + best completion bonus + performance-based monthly bonuses!
- Relocation assistance: airport pickup + documents provided (visa, work permit, residence card) + monthly housing allowance along with housing advice at discounted prices.
- No lesson planning - we use a unique methodology that allows our students to succeed.
The key skills and qualities of a Teacher:
- Native English proficiency.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- TEFL, TESOL, CELTA (or equivalent).
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.