Contract Duration: 4 Months with a possible extension
· Responsible for building new or modifying existing systems by producing the prescribed deliverables with direction and review by more senior staff.
· Utilizes appropriate development tools and technologies that align with IT architecture.
· May interact with outside consulting firm personnel and software hardware vendors.
· Participate as a developer on a complex software development project to integrate heritage applications with SAP CRM and make modifications to update functionality to be compatible with new data model.
· A minimum of 4 to 6 years of related experience.
· Working knowledge of business software applications and hardware technologies.
· Comprehends technical design specifications and possesses knowledge of development tools and technologies in support of the information technology architecture.
· Ability to understand components, functionality, design concepts and interfaces with software application solution.
· Ability to utilize SQL and query tools.
· Knowledge of C# .NET Framework 4.6/4.5/4.0/3.5/2.0 BCL.
· Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, Identity, and WCF.
· Knowledge of source control systems such as Team Foundation Server (TFS).
· Experience writing Unit Tests using MSTest or equivalent unit testing framework.
· Proficient in Windows operating system, distributed systems, and basics of the Citrix environment.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
· Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence Studio (SSIS, SSRS).
· Knowledge of ASP.NET Web API.
· Knowledge of Unit of Work, Repository, Model View Controller/Presenter.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is an international, woman-owned, over $300 million IT and business services corporation based in Detroit. With a composite average annual growth rate of 19%, S3 is fiscally sound and debt free. S3 has had $3.3 Billion in sales since its inception with $1.2 billion of those sales occurring in the last 5 years. It is ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report and is one of two companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 is also ranked as the sixth largest diversity staffing firm in the US by Staffing Industry Analysts and one of the top 25 among woman-owned businesses in the nation by Women’s Enterprise USA Magazine.
S3 provides staff augmentation, direct hire recruiting, workforce programs, and outsourced solutions with global industry expertise in energy/utility, healthcare services, insurance, communications, and financial services. It has more than 3,000 direct consultants in 49 out of 50 states in the U.S. and 15 countries including Europe and the Americas.
Role: .NET Developer/Web Forms (140748)
Location: Ybor City,
Apply for this job now.