* 6 Month Contract *
- Union Payroll; Laborers, Operating Engineers, and IBEW
- Pay Field employees by receiving and verifying time sheets
- Processing field payroll through BBSI weekly - preparing payroll checks
- Complies with union agreements for payroll processing.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions within PROCONTRACTOR
- Learning and training on the HCSS system
- Onboard and Maintain NEW HIRE documents including personnel files
- File and organize timecards, payroll reports, and employee documents weekly
- 2+ years of Certified Payroll experience with Unions
- Proficient on Payroll software
- Proficient on MS Programs
- Excellent attendance
Staffing Network is a national employment firm, with over 20 years of experience of applying genuine time and effort to understand individuals seeking gainful employment. This company partners with great companies, providing professional and technical talent suited specifically for their needs. Our industrial staffing solutions that include long-term, temporary assignment to permanent employment allow our staff to focus on candidates and their core business goals. Staffing Network brings together the expertise and resources of today's respected professionals. We are a full-service recruiting firm ready to help you find the perfect fit!
Role: Certified Payroll Specialist (Contract - Construction)
Apply for this job now.