Job Title: Senior Tax Analyst
Location: Oakland, CA 94612
Job Type: 6 months contract
- Prepare book/tax adjustments related to fixed assets (e.g. tax depreciation, repair analysis).
- Prepare domestic manufacturing deduction calculation.
- Prepare federal and state income tax returns.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Tax depreciation calculation
- Domestic Manufacturing Deduction calculation
- Income Tax Compliance
- Four or more years of industry or public accounting experience in tax or accounting
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience in federal income tax provision, preferred
- CPA or Masters in Taxation, preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Works accurately with attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and be able to find logic in complicated data
- Ability to meet tight time deadlines
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong knowledge and experience in Excel
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Process improvement mindset and experience
- SAP knowledge, preferred
- Experience with CORPTax preferred
At Amtec, we care about you and your career. Since 1959, we have changed the lives of thousands of people for the better - people just like you. It is our goal to help you find meaningful work by matching your character, competence, and culture with an organization that truly values what you have to offer. Whether you want a contract assignment, a temp-to-perm job, or a regular full-time position, we are here to be your partner throughout your whole career.
Role: Tax Accountant to start ASAP!
Apply for this job now.