COMPANY: LINKPOINT RESOURCES LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: From £25,000 to £28,000 per annum + Bens
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the education sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an Area Manager to join r the world’s largest supplementary education provider.
As an Area Manager, your role is to support a group of their Instructors to ensure the growth of their business including the recruitment and retention of their students in their study centres. You will be based in their Southgate office but will cover surrounding regions including Oxfordshire, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire.
All Area Managers benefit from a six month on the job training programme.
Area Manager’s Core Duties
Through effective relationship building, you will:
- Improve the quality of instruction and delivery of the organisation’s Method within your area
- Support Instructors with strategies to ensure growth and achievement of their targets
- Prioritise area activities such as centre visits, training and analysing Instructor and student progress
- Continuously develop your knowledge and expertise of the organisation’s Method of Learning
Area Manager’s Key Experience
- A passion for and experience of working in the education sector?
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills?
- Sales Background
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of grade B in GCSE maths and English (or equivalent)?
- The flexibility to work extended hours?
- A full UK driving licence (regional travel is a regular requirement within the role)?
- Extensive training opportunities throughout your career
- 1000s of retail discounts, a company pension, private medical cover, life assurance and critical illness cover
- Travel expenses and use of a company fleet car for work purposes
- Flexible working time when you work extended hours
- A great working atmosphere with individuals who share your passion for education
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today
Role: Area Manager, Education
Job Type: Permanent
Location: North London, South East
Apply for this job now.