Primary School Teaching Assistant - Supply and Long Term Roles
*Please note you must have the correct Level 3 qualification and relevant experience to apply for this role*
Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit a resourceful Primary School Teaching Assistants (TA's) to work across numerous classrooms within Primary Schools in Durham in the event of support absence. This role will likely suit somebody with previous experience in a similar role, providing cover within an educational establishment.
As part of Teaching Personnel you will join a community of staff dedicated to connecting you with roles you will strive in. We do this by getting to know your strengths, aspirations and connecting you with professionals with in the educational field to enable you to reach your career goals. Usually when making a good impression during short term work or placement this may result in longer term work.
What we look for at Teaching Personnel-
- Talented individuals who want to be part of transforming education across Durham
- Knowledge of strategies to recognise and reward efforts and achievements towards self-resilience that are appropriate to the age and development stage of the pupil
- Ability to provide classroom cover in absence of the teacher
Benefits of working for Teaching Personnel -
- Competitive Rates
- Ensuring you are work ready by offering developmental courses in - Mental Well-bring in Children and Young People, Managing Classroom Behaviour, Mindfulness and Promoting Positive Behaviour
- Dedicated Consultant
- Flexible Working
- We take safeguarding very seriously here at Teaching Personnel and ensure all candidates have an Enhanced Disclosure Barring (DBS) certificate as well as a 6 tear career history with references prior to offering roles.
If you are excited by new challenges, have the qualifications and experience relevant to this role and want to make a positive difference to Children and Young People within the Education sector, please apply directly to this advertisement.