We are currently looking for a number of Qualified Social Worker - Safeguarding Team to work with our client based in Herefordshire. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
08:30 AM - 17:00 PM
Pay rate paying up to £30.46ph
- To work within legislation, statutory guidance, local policy and procedures to ensure that Adult Safeguarding processes are followed.
- To work within a team which includes Team lead; Senior Practitioner, Social Workers; Assessment and Enablement Officers; Customer Service Officers, to provide a first point of contact regarding Safeguaridng enquiries and referrals.
- To provide professional assessment and intervention as required for service users with complex needs: this will include consideration of Mental Capacity.
- To work in line with, and promote the principals of Making Safeguarding Personal.
- To work with Statutory, Voluntary and Independent Sector Agencies to ensure partnership approaches are undertaken
- To carry out initial enquiries relating to Adult Safeguarding Concerns
- To make informed defensible decisions in relation to Adult Safeguarding Concerns
- To provide professional guidance to internal and external agency colleagues and the public regarding Adult Safeguarding
- To ensure accuracy of case recording using electronic recording systems and processes
- Prioritise work load according to risk
- Complete work within Statutory timeframes
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on #removed#