Our client is looking for a Trusts & Grants Officer who will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with donors and funders to support the growth of income for the organisation. The post holder will lead on and submit compelling funding applications, report on existing grants, assist with tender submissions and lead on the development of legacy based income streams.
The role is extremely varied and the post holder can expect to be exposed to a number of areas where they will be able to strengthen their skills and experiences.
What you'll need to be successful:
- A good standard of education
- Experience of researching a range of resources to maximise the opportunity to gain funding success
- Experience of making funding applications to trusts, grant makers and foundations
- Experience in a fundraising and/or commercial role, preferably in an income generating role
- Experience of the use of databases
- Understanding of the principles and practice of trust fundraising.
CV's cannot be accepted for this role, so to apply please visit the website below, refer to the full Job Description and Person Specification and complete the Application Form provided: https://#removed#/blog/job-vacancies/
CVs will not be accepted for this role.