Are you a Primary teacher seeking a new role in Teignmouth?
Teaching personnel are seeking an enthusiastic Primary teacher for a vacancy in one of our Teignmouth client schools. This is an excellent two form entry school known widely for its provision for their students. This is a full time teaching role in their year 5 class.
The successful applicant will be a subject specialist and be willing to partake in tutoring for students that need additional tutoring. Please see details below.
- A passion for education and teaching is a requirement in order to actively engage with the role to the best of your ability.
- SEN experience is desirable in order to support the SEN students in the class
- Effective classroom management and behaviour management skills are essential
- Responsibilities will include planning and delivering high quality and engaging lessons adhering to the outstanding standards of our client school.
Successful applicants must have:
- QTS or equivalent
- A range of experience within education settings
- A recent DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one
- A passion for education and teaching
- A driving license and car is desirable but may not be a requirement depending on the role and location
- A passion for education and teaching is essential
- Experience working in teams in school settings
- The ability to deliver exceptional lessons and work well within a team
Teaching Personnel will offer:
- Your own specialist consultant committed to providing you the best experience
- Competitive weekly pay: based on qualification, experience, and role requirements, paid directly through PAYE
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (GBP50 per person)
- Access to your own personal online portal, complete with an interactive online diary so that you can manage your bookings and availability
- Access to free teacher training development with CPD Academy
If you are interested in the roles that may be available, please apply below
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.