Primoris Field Services is seeking a Project Manager capable of managing single and/or multiple jobsites in a demanding, fast paced environment with a wide scope of work. This position is located in Beaumont, TX.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain client and A/E relationships.
- Assist in negotiating and administration of terms and conditions of client contracts.
- Manage design and preconstruction activities on design-build projects.
- Solicit and scope subcontractor bids and proposals during proposal phase of projects.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly cost reports, forecasts and projections.
- Participate in the planning and scheduling of future and current projects.
- Lead regular job meetings and oversee the preparation and distribution of meeting agendas and minutes.
- Review and respond where necessary to all project documents including, but not limited to, correspondence, drawings, specifications, submittals, RFI's, and change requests.
- Preparation of change cost estimates and proposals and maintains proposed change order logs and records.
- Participate in company-wide and job-specific safety programs.
- Five years of project management experience in construction industry.
- Experience with both AG and UG piping as well as pipeline maintenance and integrity.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Computer literate, Viewpoint Primavera P6 desirable.
PD&C’s mission is to provide top quality professional engineering design services for construction and related projects to both major and independent clients. We are committed to high standards of client service, staff development, ethical practice and reasonable profit. PD&C strives to be recognized for our EPC excellence, systems integration and commitment to sustainability.
We seek to add value through experience, trust, innovation, and creativity; aligning ourselves with our clients' goals, delivering services that meet their quality, schedule and cost objectives, while at the same time maximizing benefits to our own employees through mutual trust, dependability, and productivity.
Primoris Design & Construction (PD&C), located in Tyler, Texas, is comprised of highly qualified personnel and registered professional engineers. PD&C provides services in the fields of process engineering, detailed engineering design, procurement, fabrication, and construction services. Market segments serviced by the firm include refining, petrochemical, mid-stream gases, industrial gases, and industrial groups with facilities needing complete EPC services, updates, or repair.
PD&C is a project oriented provider of hydrocarbon processing units. We offer a single source accountability for EPC projects, while also performing detailed designs for third party licensor process. The company teams with Primoris’ strong construction subsidiaries which provides a competitive edge unparalleled in the current market
Our core staff of professional engineers and designers have been working together within various heritage companies for an average of over 25 years. These individuals encompass the experience that allows us to achieve our goal of building loyalty and key and long term relationships with our clients. We trust our clients will seek us out for our reputation as a truly integrated EPC firm whose ability to collaborate extends beyond our own walls to embrace our clients, and the entire project team.
Role: Project Manager
Apply for this job now.